Day

Time

17:28:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 133 18:04
Gideon Stargazer
Gideon Stargazer
I have 4 crates that were placed in my cargo hold and I need to move to them to a new Ship. I have tried everything I can think of to transfer them. Can anyone share the process with me?

Thanks,
Gideon

<a href=Photobucket
Year 9 Day 133 18:08
You must be in the same room as the crates. Go to Position -> Items, then select the option to equip the crate (make sure you haven't already got something equipped - if you are selecting your hands, your hands must both be empty, because the crate requires both hands to lift). Then board the ship you want to deposit the crate on, go back to Position -> Items, click on the crate, and select the option to drop it.

If you do not have the option to equip the crate, but are in the same room and have your hands free, compare the amount your strength allows you to lift with the weight of the crate; your skill may be too low to move it, in which case you would need something like a gravsled, or to remove the items from the crate and move them manually.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 133 18:10
Gideon Stargazer
Gideon Stargazer
Thanks, turns out I had my backpack "equiped" which is the slot it uses. Thought it would be a "both hands" equip.

edit: Or not...it's wouldn't let me equip in "both hands" or "back"/

Edited By: Gideon Stargazer on Year 9 Day 133 18:14

<a href=Photobucket
Year 9 Day 133 18:11
Deleted Post
Gideon Stargazer
Deleted by Gideon Stargazer. Reason: double post
Year 9 Day 133 18:27
Have you confirmed that you have a high enough strength skill?

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 135 19:18
I think you need to have 4 in strength.

I remember that cute picture of Asa when she got her 4 in strength, and her twi`lek figure holding a crate :)

Scamming is such a harsh word. I prefer to use proactive redistribution of assets

mystats.php?uid=c2241\"
Year 9 Day 135 23:10
Less thinking if you're going to spread false information, and more comparing the item rules with the skill rules.

Edited By: Syn on Year 9 Day 135 23:10

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 135 23:38
There are 6 Carrying Positions: Head, Chest, Right Hand, Left Hand, Back and Belt. All characters have a max Carrying Capacity in which they can carry items without the help of Backpacks or Belts. This Limit is calculated as follows:

Max Weight Capacity = (30 + (Strength * 20))/1000
Max Volume Capacity = 5 + (Race Multiplier * Strength * 0.5)

- http://rules.swcombine.com/?Items

Is that it?

Scamming is such a harsh word. I prefer to use proactive redistribution of assets

mystats.php?uid=c2241\"