Year

Day

Time

06:39:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 136 7:38
Guest/Visitor

I am getting permanent error "session expired... " when submit login and password.
The problem happens with both IE and Firefox browsers and only when my comp behind firewall and proxy server.

Year 9 Day 142 20:29
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: Joining again is a bad idea. Please only post if you actually know how to help.
Year 9 Day 142 22:25
Phryss
Phryss
Try the solutions listed in the login problems sticky, and post again if they don't work.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 144 4:18
Guest/Visitor

Unfortunately it does not work for me, though I tried described solution. Sometimes I succeed to login after several tries, bus session is gone immediately when I send the next GET/POST being inside already.
I faced with similar problem on different PHP based sites and the problem related to the proxy server through my computer accesses to the internet. I googled a problem and found some seems related posts.
This link is one of them

thanks

Year 9 Day 144 23:26
What is your handle? We can add you to a debug script that will let us know more about the cause of your problem.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 145 2:58
Guest/Visitor

My handle is 'Kwisatz Haderach'.
It works fine from my home computer connected directly (not through proxy) so it can confuse the debugging process.

If you want I can make tries at the specific time scope for making debugging easier.

thanks for you are dealing with this.

Year 9 Day 146 1:09
Done, please check if you can login now.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 147 3:55
Yes, works now. Thank you very much