Year

Day

Time

05:03:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 136 9:43
Guest/Visitor

The first time I tried to submit my account, I accidently double clicked the link. It gave me an error message, claiming that the handle was already registered, so I figured I'd just submitted it twice on accident. I submitted it again but with a different name, but it said the email address was already in use.

So I waited for the email. Naturally my application was denied because I'd accidently registered it twice, and they told me to resubmit it once, so they knew which one I actually wanted to use.

I did, and waited for the email again.

When it came, my application was denied again. This time they said that my application was suspicous because I'd already submitted it several times, and they suspected I was trying to make multiple accounts. I'm going to resubmit, but is there any way I can explain the problems I've been having so I'm not permabanned as a multi account user or somesuch?

Thanks,

Alec

Year 9 Day 136 13:30
Once all applications have been declined, there's no problem with you signing up again. Records are not kept of declined applications - only current applications, and accepted accounts.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 136 14:40
Guest/Visitor

Right, but I've applied a total of 4 times no, each time only after getting the rejection email. Each time I get the same message:

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

I could understand this... If I'd been accepted for a first account, which I haven't. So having multiple accounts is a bit of a stretch.

Year 9 Day 136 15:29
Phryss
Phryss
Can you provide the handle/email you are using/have used to sign up? Do you need to be registered as a multi, or was that just due to the multiple applications?

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 136 15:39
Are any of these you:

Alexander Antior ,riverblob_7@hotmail.com
Garrek Jasra ,jpcovey@deerfield.edu

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 136 15:41
Guest/Visitor

1st one. Antior, riverblob_7@hotmail.com

By the way, thanks. Sorry, I was a bit eager to try this thing out. My friend can't stop talking about it.

Year 9 Day 136 15:42
Guest/Visitor

1st one. Antior, riverblob_7@hotmail.com

By the way, thanks. Sorry, I was a bit eager to try this thing out. My friend can't stop talking about it and I need to start, if only just to shut him up a bit. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Year 9 Day 136 15:45
Would you know why you would have the same IP address as the other account I listed?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 136 18:23
Guest/Visitor

I go to Deerfield. I was using the Public WiFi connection. Other than that, no idea. I don't even know a JPCovey that goes here.

Year 9 Day 137 11:26
Guest/Visitor

Well whatever I guess. I can't access any other internet connection for at least two months, so I'll just try one more time here and if that doesn't work then I'll just stop attempting.

Year 9 Day 137 14:56
Guest/Visitor

Woohoo! Accepted. Maybe the internet has a different IP on a different part of campus. Thanks for the assistance guys.

Year 9 Day 137 17:10
You do need to be careful and make sure that there isn't anyone else on campus sharing your IP address, as it could potentially get you banned for multi-accounts if you fail to register as such.

Year 9 Day 138 0:41
And it's also not a doomsday deal like your making it out to be. A quick chat with an admin would clear everything up. It's impossible for anyone to be 100% sure on a public connection and the admin understand that and i have no doubt things could be taken care off. The chances are quite rare of not knowing another SWC member anyway.

\"Visit