172 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:24:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 142 3:51
I have recently(2-3 days) made a donation to the combine using a visa debit card and my holo email address. When I had finished it said a confirmation email had been sent, but I didnt receive it. I also haven't received the cp points.

As I am new to the combine, I dont know if I have done something wrong or does it normally take a while for them to come through.

I was going to contribute each week/fortnight so I would like to know if I have done something wrong before i do it again.

I have also listed a banner on the exchange and was wondering how long it usually takes for that to go through.

Thankyou for your assistance.

Ezekial Nien
(Robert Dawson)

Year 9 Day 142 9:22
Is the email address linked to your character (either signed up with it or as a contact address)

Also Veynom does all the rewarding of cps from donation and may take up to a week to receive the cps. If you have a problem you should email him directly.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 142 19:08
I signed up with dragons_dad@hotmail.com. Once apart of the combine I joined holonet as ezekial_nien@holo.swcombine.com. Everything I have done since incorporating the combine I use the holomail address.

Its ok I will just bide my time and see what happens.

Thankyou for your assistance
Zeke
(Robert)

Year 9 Day 144 9:56
Thankyou for your assistance, I have received my CPs for my donation and am just waiting for the banner exchange to go through.

Many Thanks
Zeke