188 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:23:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Construction Issue - Roads? What Roads?
Selene Tal-Kyrte
Selene Tal-Kyrte
I have issued and cleared the required permissions for the construction of facilities on a friendly slab. However after setting the position, NPC's, roads (S and E for two sides as per conditions) and submitting the action the following error is brought up: "a building/road is occupying part of the area that the facility or her roads require OR part of the road is in the border region".

This is an image of the construction site clearly indicating neither other facils nor roads in place to qualify this error message. When I set the roads to be built they are on the S and E of the Highrise with the starting build location being 16,1.

fenris.jpg

That's because the East of a 5x5 built at (16,1) would be in the border region. You probably want the West. =)

N
W E
S

Selene Tal-Kyrte
Selene Tal-Kyrte
wait...did I only just get my directions confused? /me grumbles

Selene Tal-Kyrte
Selene Tal-Kyrte
/me goes to check then smacks self in forehead.

"Sorry, nevermind. Go about your business and lock this thread."

This is why I once requested the directions be put in clockwise order starting with North (NESW) instead of being paired as opposites as they are currently. But people didn't like it. =(

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Selene Tal-Kyrte
Selene Tal-Kyrte
If things made intuitive sense in this game it just wouldn't be as fun I guess.