230 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:15:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Increase in Jawan Emigration?
Year 9 Day 144 20:15
I was fairly certain I entered the game as Jawa #23 since the Races main page listed 22 being played at the time I joined. Now, less than 3 wks, the number has increased to 1/2 again as many! [Checks... Yep, now its 34/4097!]

My question isn't so much, "Is that correct?!" since I might have simply been mistaken in my assessment the first time around and I don't really expect an admin to go digging for that kind of trivia.

However, where would I post a "Jawa Roll Call!" thread inviting other Jawa PCs to chime in? If it's IC, I'm hard pressed to find a forum in the RPG Centre as this is neither 3rd-person joint fanfic/RP like in the Meeting Hall, economy related nor having to do with scenarios.

Thanks!

May the shade always shelter.

Izgit2.png\"
Year 9 Day 144 20:49
Keep on watching that list :-) It is correct.

And it is always changing since "level 1 characters" are purged from the database after a certain time of inactivity (imho 6 months).

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 144 21:06
is it 6? I thought it was 9.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 144 21:20
It's 9 months.

Izgit, I would think the Meeting Hall, if you want it to be an IC endeavor, would be the only place it may fit in.

Year 9 Day 144 21:25
Wow, quick replies!
Thanks, guys! :-)

Izgit2.png\"
Year 9 Day 145 2:53
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
http://www.freewebs.com/jawatraders/

I used to work with them, but the group is not really active since the founder left the game 1 1/2 years ago. You might try to dm the forum posters, though, perhaps some are interested in getting Jawa Traders back in business...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 9 Day 145 8:42
Ah, Jaggo, you bring tear to this Jawa's eye. That's perfect! Sandcrawler crusade and all. I see I'm a little late in the game. I'm not ready to attempt this quite yet but the brain, it does percolate...

Izgit2.png\"
Year 9 Day 145 9:31
Neth Dharek
Neth Dharek
If you got to work to recreate the Jawa Traders you would most likely be able to accomplish it with time. They were going a very good way until their leader fell inactive. Just go through the jawas and friends in the forums and check to see who are around and would like to help, and look out for other jawas - a handful are well positioned and might be up for helping.

Edited By: Neth Dharek on Year 9 Day 145 9:32
Year 9 Day 146 13:47
Thanks Neth. Will definitely keep that in mind if I ever get "in position".

Izgit2.png\"