Day

Time

10:10:10

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 164 12:33
Yrrehs Hpesoj
Yrrehs Hpesoj
is there any way i can figure out if i might be force sencitive before i go get tested because if there any way to get an idea without wasteing someones time id rather do that first.

Year 9 Day 164 12:39
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
If there were a way to find out whether you were force sensitive then you would obviously not need the test.

Year 9 Day 164 12:40
Yrrehs Hpesoj
Yrrehs Hpesoj
no i mean to see if its even posible before i go waste someones time

Year 9 Day 164 12:55
It is not possible to determine if you are Force Sensitive without being tested.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 164 13:23
Yrrehs Hpesoj
Yrrehs Hpesoj
i dont want to deterimine it i just want to find out if there is a fair chance before i waste someones time checking me

Year 9 Day 164 13:39
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
No, there isn't a fair chance.

Year 9 Day 164 14:16
Neth Dharek
Neth Dharek
In fact, there is a way of determining the chance. Check up the rules and find the formula to calculate whether you are FS or not. At first level, as a Gand, your probability will be 6%, which is very, very poor. However, as you increase in levels, this probability will increase every 4 levels (I think), and you will have more chances - like 2% or something, which isn't really that great.

So the best thing you can do really is forget about the whole Force Sensitive thing, and play for fun until you get a change to be tested - e.g. the faction you're in has a Jedi coming in to do it. That'll mean you're playing the game to enjoy it.

Year 9 Day 164 14:37
Phryss
Phryss
It's every 5 levels, but yes--the formula is on the Life and Death rules page.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 165 17:05
Yrrehs Hpesoj
Yrrehs Hpesoj
and dose a force test take just like a minute or more like an hour.

Year 9 Day 165 17:47
It's instant.