Year

Day

Time

21:27:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 170 19:53
Guest/Visitor

I tried to register. The first time I got an error saying the name I gave was not acceptable. So I changed the name, and tried again. This time it said that the email address I provided was already in use. So I changed the email to another account, with the new name, and submitted.

My registration application was rejected, it stated that something was suspicious, cited that I should contact the multi-account email address provided.

I sent an email to that, haven't heard back.

I'm not sure what I should do here. My intention was never to submit more than one registration application, I was aware of the multi-account policies before I started to fill out the form. I simply thought it didn't go through the first time. To the best of my knowledge I have no existing accounts here. If I stumbled across Star Wars Combine, it might have been many years ago, and I don't recall ever registering. The only thing that makes sense to me is both attempts to register went in, and that looked suspicious. When I only intended to submit one application.

I'm not sure what to do to rectify this situation. I don't want to submit another application until I've talked to someone. Lest I make the situation worse. I'm not trying to break or bend the rules, I just want to create one account, one character, and try out the game.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Year 9 Day 170 20:19
I'm not sure exactly which decline message you're talking about, so to quote Phryss from an earlier thread...

What was the specific message you got? If it was about multiple attempts with the same IP, you should be good to submit another app. If it was about violating the multi rules, you might already have an accepted account, or someone with your IP does. 

If it's the latter, hopefully someone with more authority than myself will come along and see what the problem is, connect you with your multi account, etc. However, if it's the first, like Phryss said, go ahead and submit another one.

Hope it helps.

Year 9 Day 170 20:47
Guest/Visitor

Here's what I got in the email.

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Year 9 Day 170 20:53
Phryss
Phryss
That suggests there is an existing account you're conflicting with. I would try putting any email addresses you might have used to register in the Lost Password tool.

If you are fairly sure you don't already have an account, you might email multi-accounts@swc for more information, or try submitting one more app to make sure it wasn't declined mistakenly.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 170 21:01
Guest/Visitor

Wow ok, interesting.

I went to lost password, and plugged in one of the two email accounts I've had for a while, one of them said Account has not been activated yet.

So...apparently I do have an account.

But what now?

Year 9 Day 170 21:07
Phryss
Phryss
Not yet activated means that the account is still in the queue to be approved/denied. The queue is unusually large right now, so it might yet be a day or so until they are all caught up. When someone processes your account, you'll get a mail at the address you put in Lost Password.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 170 21:11
Guest/Visitor

Ok, I'll wait a day or two and see what pops up.

Thanks for the help.

Year 9 Day 180 23:16
Guest/Visitor

ok i got this as well and i only just found this site so how can i have a multi.i put in another application just in case but if it comes back with this something must be screwed up

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Year 9 Day 181 0:14
Phryss
Phryss
If it happens again you should contact the multi admin to find out why you appear as such.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 181 19:03
Guest/Visitor

i get the same error

Year 9 Day 181 19:40
Phryss
Phryss
Did you read the thread you just posted in? It and the email both tell you what to do.

rotate.php\"