197 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:24:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Error: No shuttle NPC present.
Year 9 Day 179 0:28
Vesk Zalmir
Vesk Zalmir
Error: No shuttle NPC present.

This is the error I get when speaking to Elayne Croft (Planet Gand, city of Arakeen, position 1,21), after he accepts my application for a transport ship to take me into orbit to board my assigned ship. My credits have not been deducted by the amount he states the service will cost after he accepts the offer.

Should I search for another NPC with shuttle services? Or is this a bug that hasn't been fixed yet? This is harder than I thought it would be to find the right NPC, because it takes hours of time traveling the city talking to each NPC beyond scanner range and finding out one at a time who can help. Am I using the right strategy to get to my assigned ship? I hope I don't have to travel to another city, because the nearest city seems to be surrounded by ocean!

I am a new player, so please help me out.

Year 9 Day 179 1:13
Keat Hoon
Keat Hoon
Yes, i got the same message a few weeks ago, did you get an error message that said 'Error, there is no shuttle pilot nearby' or osmething like that?

hoonsig.jpg\"

jzk1lx8zt6av.gif\"

Are you, looking at me?
Year 9 Day 179 2:17
Phryss
Phryss
This needs to be fixed by an assistant; I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 179 2:25
Vesk Zalmir
Vesk Zalmir
Nope, it's the exact error message I stated above. Probably similar situation though.

Year 9 Day 179 4:04
Keat Hoon
Keat Hoon
Ah, yeh, well, I just ot my faction to take me into orbit, cause there is no other way, unless your ship is in the atmoshpere and you hire a speder type vehicle.

hoonsig.jpg\"

jzk1lx8zt6av.gif\"

Are you, looking at me?
Year 9 Day 179 23:40
His ship is in orbit. I'm taking steps to resolve Vesk's problem, but the bug still needs investigating.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 180 0:05
Vesk Zalmir
Vesk Zalmir
Whoohoo! Thanks Hal. I found my way to the alternate NPC, and there were a bunch of working shuttles to choose from. Currently I'm enjoying the upward ascent towards the atmosphere.

Year 9 Day 180 1:49
Oh, there's an alternate NPC? Cool... If you happen to remember the names, or locations, let me know so I can make a note for anyone else who has the same problem on Gand.

Might also help in tracking down the bug.

Guess I need to abort hyper back to Gand. =D

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.