220 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:28:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Close (thank's for answers to my questions)
Ocejela Opop
Ocejela Opop
What is the most amount of Skill Points can you have @ level 1, just created? When you advance to the next level do you get more skill points? If so how many?

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 187 22:52
The maximum number of skill points you can start with would be if you played as a Hutt, since Hutts get 6 race bonus skill points. Combine that with the standard number of skill points (14+12+10+8+6) given at level 1, and the maximum is 56. You get one skill point for each experience level you reach.

If you click on the 'character' link on the right of your console under the 'manage' section, you will see a 'view character creation' link. This will let you go through the character creation steps to try different races/skill point assignments (but it doesn't actually create a new character).

Light speed is too slow! We're going to have to go right to...Ludicrous speed.

Amp Thane, Captain, BFF-1 class freighter EQUUS
Year 9 Day 186 8:48
Deleted Post
Deleted by Raphael Kiltron. Reason: already been said
Ocejela Opop
Ocejela Opop
Thank-you Mr.Thane. I needed the info because my raffle will invole this greatly. Once last question to whoever can answer. How many skill points from level 1 to level 2 do you gain? (Use whatever species for example).

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 186 8:58
Greg Black-Granger
Greg Black-Granger
1 per level, or at least it is for humans so I can't say if it's the same for every species

Ocejela Opop
Ocejela Opop
Thank's

Year 9 Day 186 11:57
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Yes, you always get one skill point per level. No more, no less.

Year 9 Day 187 1:25
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
You can have 0 skill points at level 1 as they all have to be assigned to skills at character creation, Amp Thane is correct in that the maximum skill points a character can have already assigned at level one is 56 for Hutt's.

And then yes as others have said every time you level up you get 1 skill point.

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 187 22:51
Ocejela Opop
Ocejela Opop
Thank-you all this can be closed now.

phryssedit: no advertising in the problem centre

Edited By: Phryss on Year 9 Day 189 0:11