snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 9 Day 187 15:20
Guest/Visitor

Hello Admin,
Tidus Tia instructed me to post on this forum to see if this IP is used for another account. I'm currently on a semi-public computer and he told me to post my email (pmgerh@gmail.com) here and he would run my IP address and determine if someone else is using this location. Thanks for the help! I've read over the rules and the rules against multi accounts are quite detailed, I just want to make sure I've followed the proper procedures.

Year 9 Day 187 18:05
No IP matches for your current IP.

Year 9 Day 187 23:52
Awesome, I'm glad you were able to find the board. I sent you an email in response. :D

...but no angel flys with me tonight...

8975267.png\"

Year 9 Day 189 20:04
Guest/Visitor

Hello Admin,
Tidus Tia instructed me to post on this forum to see if this IP is used for another account. I'm currently on a semi-public computer and he told me to post my email (arvy040207@yahoo.com.phl) here and he would run my IP address and determine if someone else is using this location. Thanks for the help! I've read over the rules and the rules against multi accounts are quite detailed, I just want to make sure I've followed the proper procedures.

Year 9 Day 189 21:21
I don't see a match for your IP either. Sent an email in response.

8975267.png\"

Year 9 Day 190 2:46
Guest/Visitor

Hello Admin,
Tidus Tia instructed me to post on this forum to see if this IP is used for another account. I'm currently on a semi-public computer and he told me to post my email (arvy040207@yahoo.com.phl) here and he would run my IP address and determine if someone else is using this location. Thanks for the help! I've read over the rules and the rules against multi accounts are quite detailed, I just want to make sure I've followed the proper procedures.

This was I wrote a while ago
but there is a mistake
the email address is actually
arvy040207@yahoo.com.ph
and not
arvy040207@yahoo.com.phl

Year 9 Day 190 13:15
Thanks for fixing that, email was sent out again.

8975267.png\"