Year 6 Day 238 13:30
Garven Stalwart
Garven Stalwart
Gosse Jansen
Kasche Dorstar
Vosh Roscoe
Vekis Geasauco

ALL Located:
Passengers In Ship Room: Docking Bay (ID: 94002)

May I please have the location and ship owner of these wanders.
Or if you prefer to just move them, I'm in:
Ship ID# 72099

Thanks,
Garv

garven.gif\"
“You are part of the Corporate Alliance and a trader. Trade this you may.” -Satisfied Customer #3528.
Year 6 Day 238 18:07
Looks like somebody just flew off in a company ship without removing your crew first?

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 239 1:22
Your faction owns it, the pilot is Adam Knight.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 241 13:25
Garven Stalwart
Garven Stalwart
Puzzling...
Adam Knight is assigned Faction Owned (ID# 77792) and Faction Assigned (ID# 5692) [or this is what shows up on my screen, I'm cutting and pasting these]
(ID: 94002) Is listed as the ship the NPCs are in and isn't in my list of owned or assigned ships.

Teniel & Khan - I haven't seen these NPC's since I took over leadership 3 months back. I looked down the ship list again for (ID: 94002).

I know this sounds really stupid but, could you tell me the name of my ship as the ID# doesn't match any from my inventory view.

[Did you mean that they are in a non faction ship inside of (ID# 77792) and thus Adam Knight? ]

Thanks again,
Garv

garven.gif\"
“You are part of the Corporate Alliance and a trader. Trade this you may.” -Satisfied Customer #3528.
Year 6 Day 241 16:02
It's giving you the ROOM ID for the NPCs' location, not the SHIP ID. =D

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 242 13:56
Garven Stalwart
Garven Stalwart
It is room ID and not ship ID. Oops.
...I feel dumb now. :-\

Thank you for the help.

Just curious, why would the system track a room ID and not a ship ID?
I have a listing I can check for ship IDs but not for for room IDs.

Wouldn't it make sence if it is saying only one to say the ship ID?
...I could find them if I was looking in the right ship.

Thank you for educating me more on the detail of the game and sorry for waisting your time.

garven.gif\"
Year 6 Day 243 17:55
Room ID does tend to be kind of useless in most cases. Maybe there could be some tool added where you can view the room IDs in any given ship? Then when you're looking at something that lists a room ID, you can look and see if you own the ship it's on or not.

I mean really, room ID is more OOC information than IC information. I don't say IRL, for example, that I am room ID 4,396,724,392. No, I say I'm in my bedroom in my house at address... well, you get the idea.

Room ID is a tool that the admin need and use. It has no relevance to an IC location. Is there even any way to find out the ID of any rooms not on your current position map?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.