02:26:01

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 9 Day 191 6:37
The last I heard theft was being worked on and will come out around the same time as Combat is this true?

Also what will you be able to steal. Ie steal items from other players or can you also steal ships, droids and vehicals?

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore
Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay
Year 9 Day 191 6:52
Keat Hoon
Keat Hoon
Personally I, and I know many others too, would disagree to this.

Having your ship or vehicle stolen off you (i.e your recently bought firespray) is something that many people would get worked up about.

I think theft should only be gotton off NPCS, like you walk to an NPC and you have a 15% chance of stealing something, you manage to steal 1k.

hoonsig.jpg\"

jzk1lx8zt6av.gif\"

Are you, looking at me?
Year 9 Day 191 7:02
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
This is a question forum, not a discussion forum. Your views are irrelevant Keat.

When the theft function is coded into the combine you will be able to steal all entities in the game. Only the possibility of stealing datacards, credits and stocks is uncertain. Datacards due to the implcations this would have on one of the foundations of SWC's gameplay, credits and stocks due to their lack of a physical presence in the game at this time.

Obviously these matters are subject to change until they are actually implemented however.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 9 Day 191 7:07

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 191 7:41
Thanks Ralgarrch.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore
Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay