Day

Time

11:21:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 211 17:35
Jerik Carven
Jerik Carven
ok i think someone has hacked into my accont cous i am missing to Items that i did not sell i am missing a small backpack and 1 knife and i did not sell them well not yet atleast i had thoughs on CPM

Year 9 Day 211 17:38
Dude, read the Sim News!

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 211 17:40
Am I correct that you hadn't have them equipped to your character?
If so then the 'Item Script' that was just ran removed you as owner of those items and made them over to the owner of the entity they are located in.

No hacking involved.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 211 17:56
Jerik Carven
Jerik Carven
D&^& i bought thoughs Items

Year 9 Day 211 18:13
Neth Dharek
Neth Dharek
Something has definitely been hacked here... your brain.

Three Sim News posts were made this week to inform you about the running of the Item Script. If you didn't get around the reading them I'm afraid it's your fault.

Kyle specifically stated in his last post that there would be no case-by-case reviewal, so I'm afraid you've lost those items. It's not like it's a great loss anyways.

Year 9 Day 211 18:49
Not to mention the endless discussion in two separate threads.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 211 22:44
Jerik Carven
Jerik Carven
ya well now i am going to half to remove my post on CPM for thoughs Items and the bid was up to 110k for gods sake

Year 9 Day 212 0:46
The first post about the script went up nearly 2 weeks ago. There have been regular updates since then. If you choose not to read the Sim News, then your ignorance is your own fault, and your own problem.

You will get no sympathy for your "loss".

Quit your whining and move on.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.