209 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:38:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » NEW QUESTION: what does it mean by fire delay: 4h?
does it mean like, four hours or what?

Edited By: James Chatham on Year 9 Day 213 21:23
Year 9 Day 212 13:41
This would be because, oh, I don't know, combat isn't implemented yet?

Year 9 Day 212 13:58
Then why do they even HAVE weapons?

(and you don't have to get snotty, I'm new)

Year 9 Day 212 14:18
So there's not a mad dash to buy weapons the day that Combat is released? So they can enhance the economy?

Year 9 Day 212 14:45
Well that makes sense.

(sorry about my previous comment)

Combat will come out when everything that is necessary to be coded before it is done, and combat itself has been coded. There is no ETA for this.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Okay, cool.

Bianchi, if you can't be civil, stay out of the Problem Centre or be removed from it.

swcforumsig

Yes, it means 4 hours. Fire delays and the like are designed to allow for different timezones. If you shoot someone who just went to bed, school, or work, it's really not entirely fair if you keep shooting them and they're dead by the time they get home. The idea of the long fire delays is that someone has a chance to respond to (almost) and action before it's too late.

Also, you might want to just edit your last post in the thread (or even make a new post) for new questions, as it allows more consistency in the thread, and a new person who may have some of the same questions can read it more easily, and doesn't have to post and wait for their own answers.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Oh. Well that does make since ......