Day

Time

19:55:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Space station construction
Year 9 Day 214 12:38
From reading the rules it says it's ok to have the required raw materials scattered in two or more ships as long as they are all at the build site. It also says that you have to have at least one builder NPC at the entrance/exit room of your ship. My question is can you have the builder NPCs scattered amongst multiple ship just like RMs? Such as if you can't fit all the builders in one ship?

Year 9 Day 214 15:40
I doubt that you can have your NPC builder scattered in two or more ships.

But I consider you can always add more NPC to a construction site (like for facility construction) afterwards.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 214 17:44
I meant multipule builders.
For instance, would it be possible to have 10 builders in one ship and another 10 in another ship?

Year 9 Day 214 17:51
Try it and find out?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 214 18:04
I was asking for planning purposes. If I don't need to, I don't want to buy a bigger ship. Can somebody please tell me if I can distribute the builder NPCs amongst multiple ships?

Year 9 Day 214 18:48
Fine, fine...

Tested it on Dev, and the NPCs for use in construction must be on the same ship as you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 215 9:05
Ok, thanks. I will take this into consideration when building my space station.