142 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:35:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » I created a character but will not let me do anything what am i doing wrong
I cannot find or select a faction how do you do that if its the first thing you do?

Please help

Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
First off welcome to SWC. Unfortunately the combine is currently experiencing technical difficulties, and therefore you are unable to find it because the right-side panel has been disabled for the time being. When the server crash is resolved, everything will be back to normal. See Sim News for updates.

lightsig2.png
Tony Barzini
Tony Barzini
To join a faction click "Faction" (below your avatar). Yes the best thing to do would be to join a faction first.

\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the terrorists, disarm the president, and kill the hostages...\"
\"Disarm the hostages
and read up on the factions carefully. Some like Eidola accept members only on the recommendation of other members. Some openly offer training, and some ignore newbies for months.

It will take a bit longer, but you'll find it's worth it. Also visit IRC and visit faction channels with your questions, many will be happy to answer you.

Signature.jpg\"
DDT_hbanE2.png\"
div
This should be working now. Please let us know if you are still experiencing difficulties, and be sure to explain what you are trying to do so we can help you out.

swcforumsig