Time

03:04:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 232 1:51
Der Wummer
Der Wummer
I'm curious:

I know a CP Exchangeship somewhere in a system, but the type hasn't been a CP-exchange ship for a long time. So I wondered why it hadn't changed it's name yet and why it was still hanging on the same place I saw it about 6 months ago.

So I checked the owner and he hasn't logged in for more then 2 years.

I wondered what, eventually, is to become of that (or other inactive) players ships and assets?
Will it stay there until dissolved or will it eventually be possible to steal it?

banner_01.gif\"
Year 9 Day 232 2:05
This is just a guess, eventually some one will come along with the ability to take custody of the ship, not ownership but custody. Then at some future date features will be added that will allow that person the ability to gain ownership by less than lawful means.

I wondered what, eventually, is to become of that (or other inactive) players ships and assets?
Will it stay there until dissolved or will it eventually be possible to steal it? 

Rules concerning death or inactive (greater than 9 months time) players of XP level 1

Everything else would remain, unless the player is A/Eed then the death rules apply.

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 232 2:06

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"