Year

Day

Time

09:14:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 244 2:11
Guest/Visitor

I've tried to join 3 times now and each time I get the same response.

"Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules."

I've used names that have met all the character creation guidelines, my email is my ISP one and I can't think of anything else I can do.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my applications?

Thanks, Charlie.

charlie.mccoy@ntlworld.com

Year 6 Day 244 2:22
Maybe you share a computer with another user. Or you may have got accepted the first time and the email went to your junk folder. What name have you used on your first application, then the admins will be able to see if it's in the database?

RM_miko.gif\"

Uber Fishyness
Year 6 Day 244 2:27
Guest/Visitor

The first name I tried with was Harley Ccoy, then Tuban Morr and finally Passel Kanos, (not great names I know, but surely not a basis to be rejected :) ) all of which recieved the same rejection email.

This is a personal computer also, so no-one else is using it, as far as I know.

Year 6 Day 244 12:51
what e-mail address are you using? i got that several times. are you doing home networking? if so, you may have to unplog the router/switch shutdown pc and plug cable/dsl directly on pc and turn pc back on for new ip address to be pulled out from ip provider. then give it a shot. don't reuse same info as before sence it will show that those where attempted before and will be rejected. for e-mail account, use your cox cable/dsl e-mail. you are paying for it, if you are using private e-mail from work, that may work as well, but if it is a free yahoo or hotmail account, you will have to pay for them to work, but i dont trust that too much. I rader use the cox of dsl e-mails. ones you have been accepted. redo your home networking, it should work after you have been accepted! ;) hope this hints gives you an idea of what to do.

The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs!
Year 6 Day 244 13:11
Guest/Visitor

I am using a router, so hopefully that's the problem. I'm using my cable ISP email, will I have to find a new email address if that's been rejected before?

Thanks very much for the help.

Year 6 Day 244 18:23
From my experience (been doing accepting/declining members from the very beginning) ntlworld.com uses a select few IP addresses, so many members will have same one, no matter what, please email syn@swcombine.com and she will accept your account personally (hopefully) :)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter