snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Question for Art Team - black background
so Q is this:

why would this be OK
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this woudn`t?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

why does the admin art team asks for black background for Custom NPC pictures, when some SWCombine own NPC picture choices are with full color?

these are SWCombine pictures examples for female Hapan race
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

tnx in advance

Forum_Sig_Kop.png

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Personally I wouldn't accept that top picture either, since that's clearly not a black background.

But to answer your question; images added to SWC under past rules won't magically be updated to reflect the current set of rules.

correct on that first, it has ~0/40/20 stats, it`s not clear 0/0/0 color :)

still wandered about it cause I`ve made lot of cuts from Victoria Secret Catalogs (only down as shoulders ;) ) and several Manga Stylish albums as well.
Those pictures are awesome and to butcher them with black background... well, they would loose a lot.

Edited By: Kopljanik Despotovic on Year 9 Day 262 7:08

Forum_Sig_Kop.png

Coleman Rendar
Coleman Rendar
if the image is "large" enough in actual size, you can easily be just a tad sloppy in the backgrounding.

When you resize it smaller to fit in the Combine frame it becomes unnoticeable (Believe me, i've got quite afew specially custom pic'ed NPCs that i used that method on)

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
To add to Quetz's answer to your second question, I do believe the art team is slowly going through and converting NPC images to black background.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Gitane Z Demone
Gitane Z Demone
Another 113 NPCs were corrected and will be visible after the next sync. There may be a straggler or two but they should be close to 100% done.

Black background means 100% black.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.