Day

Time

17:51:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 248 12:37
Jaze Krackern
Jaze Krackern
Ever since the location bug which caused a resest everything works on planet except for my scanner.

I cannot interact with any other characters I just get a white box??

The truth is a 3-edged sword:

Your Side, Their Side and The Truth
Year 6 Day 248 16:06
Keibak Aruu
Keibak Aruu
Everything seems to work on mine.

What browser are you using?

Try clearing the cache and removing the cookies and then log back in and see if it still does it.

signature.png
Year 6 Day 249 13:44
solved

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 284 18:41
My scanner hasn't been working right. Everytime I do a scan of the area it goes straight into the screen that i was just at and i never see anything that i presumably scanned. Can you help? Please?

Those who do not oppose me, I don't care about you. Those who oppose me, get ready to not be cared about as well. 'Cause you're dumb. Dummies.
Year 6 Day 284 21:11
hmm could you be more specific please? You go to Manage > Position and click the 'Scanner' button. Then what?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 285 15:53
When I click the Scanner button after I click Manage Position, it flashes the scanner screen, then goes straight into the first position page I ever had when joined the Combine. Insid the Kuat welcome center in Kenton on the planet Kuat. I don't no whats going on with that but its wierd to me and I thought maybe you could shed some light my situation.

Thanks.

Those who do not oppose me, I don't care about you. Those who oppose me, get ready to not be cared about as well. 'Cause you're dumb. Dummies.
Year 6 Day 286 1:26
##Cache Clearing Instructions##
In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear

In IE: Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files > Delete Files > Check 'Delete all offline content'

Kids these days!