189 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:19:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 326 7:54
it's been a while, but I remember that the city creation will prompt you to request permission to build from the government if you don't have permission. Now, ... all I get is it saying 'you are not on the ground.' -which is bogus, ..I'm on the ground. I know I need to ask permission too, but I can't seem to find how now.

Anyway, if there is already an issue with this , no worries, just wanted to know if i'm bang'en my head against the wall.

Note: I'm technically in the 'water', not on the ground. That shouldn't cause an issue though.

Edited By: Zao Nephalem on Year 9 Day 326 8:03

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 9 Day 326 8:40
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
This would be an already known bug that is being looked into.

If something seems like a bug, check the bug base first and it will probably have a report about it already.

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 326 8:49
I can't create city too :(
'you are not on the ground'.. yes, I think it's bug.

Year 9 Day 326 9:03
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

See Sim news: "Weekly Patch (Posted by Veynom on Year 9 Day 323)"

"Features
-You must now be on the ground in order to create a city. (Website suggestions)"

Year 9 Day 326 9:14
I am on the ground, seems to be screwed up. Also, .. hey, this was easier than looking into the bug base, cuz there, well, ... I don't get as much info as I do posting it here. :)

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 9 Day 326 9:15
It is a bug, and it has been reported.

Year 9 Day 326 11:51
hey, this was easier than looking into the bug base, cuz there, well, ... I don't get as much info as I do posting it here. :) 

You get the exact same amount of relevant information--namely, that a bug report already exists regarding this issue. Use the Bug Base for bugs, rather than this forum.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.