181 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:23:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 329 0:06
My question, must I commit CP's before I am able to peruse the available Combine custom image art?

Year 9 Day 329 1:18
Gitane Z Demone
Gitane Z Demone
You can just look up the entity in the Rules area and underneath the large image you will see the public customs for it.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Year 9 Day 330 17:55
Do you mean the small public images underneath the large images for ships and speeders, that is what the CP exchange is referring to?

Year 9 Day 330 18:00
Kai Xaviar
Kai Xaviar
http://rules.swcombine.com/?Freighters&ID=124

Check the above link to the YT-1210. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the public Custom image.

Any custom images available will be at the bottom of the respective description page where one is available. They are free to view.

ns-small.jpg\"

Those who stand for no-one, fall for anyone.

Year 9 Day 330 19:17
If you want a custom image for your ship, view the ship in your inventory, you'll notice
a checkbox to the left of your ship, hover you mouse over and write down or remember the number that pops up.

Then click on the number of CPs you have, find and click "Exchange CPs".

Scroll down to the custom image section, then select "Ship" on the dropdown menu.
Fill in all the other fields and click "Exchange".

You can either use a public custom image or a private custom image, if you don't like any of the public customs I'll make you a custom image if you'd like.