Day

Time

02:31:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 9 Day 342 18:19
Guest/Visitor

You rejected my application because of a multi account, but i don't have multi accounts, what happened was that i sent a request and you didn't respond after 48 hours so i requested again. can i please be accepted??

Year 9 Day 342 21:36
If all your applications have been rejected, then there should be no problem with you applying again.

If you have not received rejections on all the accounts you tried to make, try the Lost Password feature to check the status of the applications.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 343 16:22
Guest/Visitor

ok thank you

Year 9 Day 343 17:12
Guest/Visitor

i tried again and it said the same thing.

Year 9 Day 343 17:38
What is the exact error message that you received?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 343 18:14
Guest/Visitor

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the Problem Centre (http://www.swcombine.com/forum/index.php?board=2) or visit the help room on IRC (#swc-help).
--
The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine
www.swcombine.com

Year 9 Day 343 18:18
Okay, for some reason you are showing as having the same IP address that's been used by an existing account.

Are you sure you received rejections for all of your applications?
Are you sharing a connection (internet cafe, school, work)?
Do you know anyone else who is a member of SWC, that may have used your connection?

Year 9 Day 343 18:41
Guest/Visitor

my first request never got rejected.

Year 9 Day 343 19:07
Then I'd suggest using the Lost Password feature for that account, as it sounds like it was accepted and you didn't get the mail.

You might also want to check your spam filters and any bulk mail folders you might have on your account to see if that prevented you from receiving the mail.

Year 9 Day 343 19:18
Guest/Visitor

i have tried the lost password and it says invalid Email. and i checked my spam folder

Year 9 Day 343 19:33
What was the Handle you applied with on that account?

Year 9 Day 343 19:44
Guest/Visitor

the first? the first is Nazz ???? I can't remember the last name. but the first name was Nazz

Year 9 Day 344 12:06
Guest/Visitor

the second was Saesee Ga`Thern and then the third was Saesee Zuckor

Year 9 Day 344 14:04
Nazz Kronon exists, with an e-mail address beggining with "dae555". Please use that e-mail address to request a new password, or we can set a new e-mail for that account for you if you provide us with an accurate one.

Year 9 Day 344 15:18
Guest/Visitor

who do i send the email to to get my password?

Year 9 Day 344 15:49
You should be able to use the Lost Password feature. If that is not working, post a new e-mail address here and it can be changed.

Year 9 Day 344 16:04
Guest/Visitor

ok.

Year 9 Day 344 16:10
Guest/Visitor

dae557@hotmail.com

Year 9 Day 344 17:20
A new password should arrive in that inbox shortly.

Year 9 Day 344 19:38
Guest/Visitor

ok, thank you both.

Page 1 2