Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 9 Day 343 12:00
Hi,

I sold a property long time ago to a man by the name of Rav Isaar and he left me assigned as manager. The facility is presently loosing income as it's not powered and when I try to DM this guy it tells me that the character does not exist. I'm tired of loosing money over a property I don't own and the owner doesn't exist.

Can this be resolved?

Year 9 Day 343 12:06
Rav's been dead for quite a long time...

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 343 12:16
I didn't know that since I just sold him the building...shouldn't the building like go to NPC or the manager or something like that?

Year 9 Day 343 12:16
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
How exactly do you lose income? Just because the facility runs a debt doesn't mean you have to pay it..

Year 9 Day 343 12:22
Well for awhile it was posting I made a certain amount of money and then another amount minusing off of what I made because of the facility. I haven't paid the debt (and won't as it's not my facility) so...just wondered if there was anything I could do to get it out of my inventory.

Year 9 Day 343 13:20
When enough debt racks up, it should be "reclaimed" by the NPC market.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 344 19:35
As manager, can't you simply set it as Crewlist access only and prevent the loss of money to debt etc?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 9 Day 344 20:16
Yes.

Year 9 Day 347 11:52
I didn't know that. I'll try it and see what happens when the facility income script runs in December.