Day

Time

03:59:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 347 19:45
Mingolo Mingolonio
Mingolo Mingolonio
OK, so I arrested someone, and then when I released him the stun cuffs didn't fall to the floor, it still says they are stored in him, so can't get them back. What's the problem here, a bug?

Edited By: Mingolo Mingolonio on Year 9 Day 347 19:46

17376_s.png

Year 9 Day 348 9:07
Deleted Post
Sanatana Profigous
Deleted by Syn. Reason: shoo
Year 9 Day 348 17:56
Whats the point in answering if you don't have the answers?

Anyway, probably best to bug base it as they should definetely fall to the ground. THe other option is that they were online when you unarrested them and they then picked up the cuffs before you did - I'm presuming that it was a PC from what you wrote.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 9 Day 354 18:55
Mingolo Mingolonio
Mingolo Mingolonio
Guys(devs) when are you going to answer to my post in in the Bug Report Form? I really have to get going and this bug has me stuck here next to the guy I released.

17376_s.png

Year 9 Day 355 0:03
When someone has time to deal with it, presumably. Things do not move quickly in the Combine; the developers are all volunteers with real lives who contribute here in their spare time.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 9 Day 355 21:02
Mingolo Mingolonio
Mingolo Mingolonio
In what order do you guys solve bugs? I see people that reported their bug yesterday that have been already assigned someone to fix it, and their bug is of even less important than mine, but I reported mine a week ago and it's still shows as new, and two people have even said they have the same problem. In what order do you guys solve bugs? Do you just do the 1st one that you see at the top? I don't want to sound bitchy or disrespectful, but I really need to get going.

17376_s.png

Year 9 Day 355 23:10
Cam Antilles
Cam Antilles
Bugs are usually assigned to the person who originally developed the project, if they are free. If that person isn't around or free, it usually takes longer because they have to find someone with enough experience to track down the bug.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 9 Day 356 14:49
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Basically due to the limited amount of time the developers have available the time it takes for a bug to be fixed can range from the same day till no one knows when. It's best to continue with your game and hopefully the person dealing with it will relocate the items manually if relatively few people are effected. Even if they don't you'll likely lose more in time wasted standing around than you will gain from regaining a pair of stun cuffs.

It's not how we'd like things to be but limited resources means thats the way things are.

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 357 21:33
Mingolo Mingolonio
Mingolo Mingolonio
K thanks for your answers guys. Now I at least know why it's taking so long for me and not for other people.

17376_s.png