Time

14:31:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Keep getting rejected...Why
Year 9 Day 349 22:34
Guest/Visitor

i have gotten rejected 2 times for having the same ip address as someone else... but i know for a fact that know one at my house has an account here. What could be the problem???

Dear Mutukazu Lezoo, The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason : Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Please help me

Thanks jason

Year 9 Day 349 23:59
As is stated in the declination message, your account seems to violate the multi-account rules.
Are you sharing your connection with anyone else who's playing this game?
Or have you tried signing up at an earlier date?
Additionally, it might be good to know what ISP you're using, as some ISPs randomly assign you an IP address which might have been assigned to another player at an earlier time. In that case, please also provide the handle you're signing up with so we know which account to check for.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 350 13:58
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Have you actually tried contacting multi-accounts@swcombine.com ?

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 351 12:04
Guest/Visitor

i emailed them thursday but havent gotten a repose.

Year 9 Day 353 11:53
According to the IP address shown on the message board here, it is static address, so it should be accepted and not declined at all. Any IP address ending with one digit is called static.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 354 2:49
That is actually untrue, and the Combine join requests page frequently displays proxies with single digits as the last octet as well. It is also a moot point because static IPs are always declined when sharing an IP without listing a multi, whereas accounts connecting via proxies (most commonly large ISPs with dynamic IPs) are often approved under those circumstances.

Two accounts currently exist for that IP address; Mutukazu Farough and Jared Fuerthy. If either of these are your account, you should be able to use the Lost Password feature to retrieve a new password, if you have not yet resolved this.

Edited By: Syn on Year 9 Day 354 2:51

swcforumsig