Time

04:42:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 357 0:43
Hjrool Ohr
Hjrool Ohr
Greetings,

I was wondering if for hacking GNS there was a delay before the post show up?
Cause that's about 2 days and still nothing, so i am curious.
Note: I successfully hacked and get the experience, but no money was used.

Regards,
Hjrool Ohr.

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 9 Day 357 2:55
Yes, a delay has been reported on occasion (the last one was something like 12 hours) although for some it seems to post immediately. There should already be some bug reports posted for this, so I would suggest tracking one down to add a bug note detailing your own experience.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 9 Day 357 2:56
Hjrool Ohr
Hjrool Ohr
But did it happen the GNS never showed up? And then should i re-post it or wait some days more?

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 9 Day 357 2:58
When Shado previously tried to post and it never displayed, he waited the eight hours to post again, and in the end both posts showed up so one was deleted. Whether or not you want to do that is your decision.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
Year 9 Day 357 3:30
Hjrool Ohr
Hjrool Ohr
There's no rush on it, really, plus i already received some XP for the first post.

Now the main concern was to see if admins could know in any way if the post was stored somewhere waiting to be transmitted by the nearest holotransmiter or just faded in limbos and therefore really needed to be submitted again.

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 9 Day 358 5:34
Hjrool Ohr
Hjrool Ohr
Ok, after few days, and as you might have noticed, i posted again.
It worked just fine, only one thing: I get rewarded twice (2x50XP), so feel free to remove some.

Sincerly,
Hjrool Ohr.

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 9 Day 358 17:54
Gitane Z Demone
Gitane Z Demone
And then the other pops up...

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Year 9 Day 358 19:10
And is mysteriously deleted. o:

Looks like the exact same thing that happened last time.

swcforumsig