Time

05:48:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 365 21:10
Filithell Arborin
Filithell Arborin
Hello,
My wife has been wanting to start a character, so we have attempted to register a multiaccount for her and I. I believe that we followed the correct steps both before the new rules and then again following the new rules. She isn't particularly in a hurry, but I was just curious how long the process usually takes as we originally started the process nearly a month ago. My thanks for any info you can provide.

Chief Executive Design Officer - Premium Paint and Design
Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 9 Day 365 21:35
If you submitted an application that long ago and haven't heard anything back, then I would contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com (with [register] or [question] in the subject field, I believe) with your information.

Year 9 Day 365 23:58
Is the account still pending, or are you just not listed as registered multis yet?

Edited By: Syn on Year 9 Day 365 23:58

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 1 12:20
Filithell Arborin
Filithell Arborin
My wife and I have sent emails 3 separate times from both email addresses and have received no responses. She hasn't registered her character yet either, so it doesnt exist. And I am not listed as a multi either.

However, we put Register in the last email, when perhaps we should have put Question there instead.

Any thoughts?

Chief Executive Design Officer - Premium Paint and Design
Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 10 Day 1 13:31
If her character doesn't exist yet, there is no way to register as multis yet. She needs to request an account first, and enter your handle into the multi field when registering. You don't need to send any e-mail at all unless the accounts aren't displayed as multis after her account is accepted.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 2 13:42
Jesfa
Jesfa

^
You're most likely waiting for Abath to get around to approving it. From what I saw, she registered for an account and put you as the "Multi With:" section, so now it'll be a short time before the multi admin gets to it.

LoraxSig3copy.png