212 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:56:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » What are the benefits of Freelance and of Faction Life?
Never Mind. Since so few are responding, I've decided to just go freelance, and maybe join a faction later.

Edited By: Ronald Python on Year 10 Day 1 12:13

dacsigcopy.png

Former Jobs:
CEO NFG Python (Ronald) Negotiations
Executive VP Galactic Bank Holdings
President of Nobiskrug Engineering/Akheton Cosmonautic Corporation
The Guide was made just for you.

Ronald, this game is designed with Factions in mind, there are few benefits and many drawbacks to Freelancing especially when your neww to the combine. It is possible to Freelance once your an established player though few do it. My advice is to join a faction.

Eidolon QuarterMaster of the planet Nal Koska

mystats.php?uid=c2963
Never mind

Edited By: Ronald Python on Year 10 Day 1 12:14

dacsigcopy.png

Former Jobs:
CEO NFG Python (Ronald) Negotiations
Executive VP Galactic Bank Holdings
President of Nobiskrug Engineering/Akheton Cosmonautic Corporation
You are Impatient.

The main benefits of Faction life are a steady paycheck, access to faction vehicles, ships, etc, and protection in a "Herd"

And trust me in this game you want someone to watch your back.

Being Freelancer means your your own boss. You can do pretty much what you wish unless it's something only a faction can do, like Mine.

Disadvantages of being in a Faction include the fact that someone else can tell you what to do, some factions are backstabbing, and you will have people who never met who want to kill you.

Disadvantages of being a FreeLancer, No steady paycheck, any/all governments can arrest you for no reason, with no possible repercussions. You can't build many facilities and station types. And you will have people who you never met who want to kill you.

Signature.jpg\"
DDT_hbanE2.png\"
div
Coleman Rendar
Coleman Rendar
you barely let a day go by before waiting for answers...

Faction = Monthly paycheck, ship/vehicle to use, easy xp once you are given tasks to do

Freelance = Unless you have a bunch of credits, stable income or lots of CP points (better to have all 3) its very hard to get by or to do things

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
Unless you develop more patience, you won't last long in this game. Faction or freelance won't matter.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay