Day

Time

09:58:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 268 16:39
George Pertunis
George Pertunis
Ok, I an not leave my starting building. I'm a kuati and started in the Kuat Civic Center. Now if I go to the west it takes me to a hallway, south to fraction hall, can't go north, and if I go east it just like refreshes the page and takes me to the starting room.

Year 6 Day 268 22:48
Jhoo Zarlata
Jhoo Zarlata
Same problem here.

Year 6 Day 268 22:49
Jhoo Zarlata
Jhoo Zarlata
Same Problem here

Year 6 Day 268 22:49
There's a major problem with refreshing in SWC presently. You just have to keep refreshing the page.

Hopefully they fix it soon. The Sim News post was entirely unhelpful, especially consideirng many people CAN'T use Internet Explorer as the Combine doesn't even like logging in with it.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 269 1:20
The refreshing-bug should be mostly fixed now, so please try again. If it still doesn't work, please make a post in the bugbase (link found in the menu, near the bottom).

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 273 19:28
Damon Clar
Damon Clar
Sorry im new and i tried to report the bug but same as everyone else The Entrance to the Corellian starting building only leads south, into the building. I cant figure out how to Exit. It says the Door is to the north, but i cant travel north, ive refreshed and refreshed, wont do it.

Damon

Year 6 Day 274 0:42
I replied in your other thread with instructions, Damon.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 281 8:50
I can't leave my starting location either. I am running IE, and I tried refreshing the page like 20 times and nothing happened.

Year 6 Day 282 0:34
It seems you've found your way outside.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 282 6:29
Yes i have.