Day

Time

12:27:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 269 15:57
Tovakinpi Toshikhan
Tovakinpi Toshikhan
I am trying to move inside my capital ship but everytime I click the move button it just comes back to the place I was at same thing when I press refresh. Also room specific things don't come up like the list of ships docked (and there are ships docked).

Tovakinpi Toshikhan
Owner/CEO, InterGalactic Bank
Year 6 Day 270 0:15
This is the text of the solution I posted on the news, some people can't see it because of the cache problem.

----
It appears it's in all browsers, not just Firefox. I've restored a backup of the header file from the 21st and added no-cache. Everything now works fine for me in Firefox 1.0.6, but not in IE 6. Others report everything working except updating the room map when moving. Expect an update within the next 24 hours.

If you've posted a bug on this matter please update it to reflect whether it is working properly now or not.

Important: Clear your cache before reporting or updating a bug.

Update: The refresh problem should be solved now. If you're still getting it make sure you clear your cache. I've closed all bugs related to it.

Cache Clearing Instructions:
In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear

In IE: Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files > Delete Files > Check 'Delete all offline content'
----

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 270 16:15
Tovakinpi Toshikhan
Tovakinpi Toshikhan
well whatever you did it worked and the combine is back to normal (for me atleast) thank you.

Tovakinpi Toshikhan
Owner/CEO, InterGalactic Bank