197 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:23:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 31 17:30
It's just me, or sometimes the combine clock takes us back to year 9?

Year Day Time
9 28 17:28:29

I would like it to stay in year 9, with year 9 prices on the market, and I'd like to be 1 year younger and know what I know now, is that possible?... (Kidding here! =P Or not?!)

Year 10 Day 31 19:10
Gitane Z Demone
Gitane Z Demone
About 12 hours ago I could of sworn I saw year 8?!

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Year 10 Day 31 20:18
It is year 9, day 28 as I post this! We have now entered a time warp. Hmmm...that could be interesting. The combine also keeps messing with my ETA. I had 3 minutes left to arrive while traveling in sublight. It went to 00, then refreshed and went to 18 minutes. Either the engines on my bulk need repair, or the server has gone loopy!

Never try to teach a Gamorrrean to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the Gamorrean.
~Old Proverb
Year 10 Day 31 20:55
Year 9 day 28 right now as well. Should this be bug based?

[edit] went back to year 10 as soon as I posted.

Edited By: Mantra Sardis on Year 10 Day 31 20:56
Year 10 Day 32 0:18
This is a known issue, we think it might be a problem with the javascript used to display the clock

Year 10 Day 32 12:55
I had 3 minutes left to arrive while traveling in sublight. It went to 00, then refreshed and went to 18 minutes.

- "Chell Enaid"

Whenever I travel, the timer says 0 minutes left, and I refresh, it goes back to 1 minute!
I'm assuming this issue is related so I thought I'd post it here.

Year 10 Day 32 13:39
I think that's a known annomaly. In my case, I'm pretty sure what happened is the server went down, but the page was stored in the cache of my computer and the javascript for the countdown was still running. It refreshed once to an IE error in the frame on the travel screen, although the rest of the page was still there. Then the whole thing refreshed again at 00 and came back with 18 minutes. I bet it was down for 18 minutes.

Never try to teach a Gamorrrean to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the Gamorrean.
~Old Proverb
Year 10 Day 32 14:10
....You could use your imagination and say you encountered a hyperspace anomaly that caused you to go back in time for five seconds. >.>

And Yes, the ETA thing is known, I've seen it alot since I joined, and I'm sure many more have too.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 10 Day 32 14:31
It's because travel runs once every 3 minutes.

Anyway, it seems like Chelle's problem is due to a server downtime.