Year

Day

Time

23:21:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 48 22:14
Ok, at the top of the "Charactor Creation Rules" page, it says
Your handle must include a first name and a last name or sound like an alien name... 

and later on it says:

You must use a full first and last name 

So what does that leave "Alien name" up to?

C8KQxSP.png

"My phone autocorrects your name to ham bazooka, I thought you should know."
--Syn
Year 10 Day 49 0:51
You see, originally you could have a handle that was only a first name, but it since been to changed to require a first and last name. Its all about how creative you are, I do not see Que-Kara as a surname in real life so I consider it quite Alien.

So to answer your question, Its all about what you can come up with for creativity, an alien name can be whatever you think of. (as long as it passes the handle rules)

mikequekara.jpg\"
Year 10 Day 49 8:24
but you still have a first and last name. In my eyes, a first and last name means you have 2 names in your name, no matter what that word is. And saying OR an alien name (in my eyes) is saying there is something else you could do. Does anyone else feel like that?

C8KQxSP.png

"My phone autocorrects your name to ham bazooka, I thought you should know."
--Syn
Year 10 Day 49 10:39
It doesn't matter whether anyone else feels like that, because that isn't what the rules intend, and it isn't what the coding reflects (it is actually impossible to join with a single-name handle now).

The rules mean you must either have a clear first and last name, or an alien sounding name with two or three parts. It is not physically possible to join with a handle that does not have either two or three parts to it; you will receive an error message. One is too few, four is too many.

swcforumsig