##Cache Clearing Instructions##
In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear
In IE: Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files > Delete Files > Check 'Delete all offline content'
In MSN Explorer:
1. Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
3. On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box , and then click OK.
5. Click OK.
1. Open your browser. From the menu bar, select My AOL and choose Preferences.
3. Click on the Settings button.
4. In the Security Settings section, scroll down to the Cache section.
5. Click Clear Cache button
6. Close the Internet Options window.
Kids these days!