232 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:24:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 73 19:01
Anyone experience problems with browser frames for SWC on Linux / Firefox 3?

I've been assigned a facility, and when I click stats, I suspect that some images are not displayed.

Will work on posting a snapshot of what I see.

Thanks

Fuut

Fuut_Mahn_sig.png
Year 10 Day 73 19:44
I use Linux and it is completely fine for me in every screen that I have gone to. ((Thats about most of them.))

newsig-1.png\"
Angry-Pixel.gif\"
Year 10 Day 74 0:25
Are you using the old or the new inventory? /they have different "show stats" pages.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 74 19:14
Thanks for your responses by the way.

I don't know if I"m using old or new inventory. Sorry.

I have a screenshot of the problem, but don't know how to upload it! Again, sorry.

Basically, below the "inventory" heading, it looks as if the image is cut off by the grey dashboard graphic (the one with green squares, and red widgets. So, 'galactic position' info is also not visible.

On top of the grey bar are the blue stats and management tabs.

Below that are the graphics for either stats or managment.

Ideas?

Cheers

Fuut

Fuut_Mahn_sig.png
Year 10 Day 74 23:16
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
"I don't know if I"m using old or new inventory. Sorry."

-Do you click the one called ' New', or not?

"I have a screenshot of the problem, but don't know how to upload it! Again, sorry."

-Tinypic.com

Year 10 Day 75 4:27
Thanks for the reply. Tinypic is a cool resource.

1) There's no area for clicking "new"

2) Here's a screenshot (I hope)

Notice just above the grey bar, the image appears cut off. Is this how it looks for everyone else?

Thanks again,

Fuut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Edited By: Fuut Mahn on Year 10 Day 75 4:31
Year 10 Day 75 4:45
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Lets see.
The galactic position/inside facility things are just a caption for the areas above them. There's nothing more below it, just the same background image again. When you're actually in the command room they'll make more sense. Just a small side effect of using the same background image for both.

Here's two screenshots of two ships. One from the inventory (top), one from the cockpit.
linky

As for the buttons, I'd say that's just a problem with how the browser interprets the website.

Year 10 Day 75 6:42
Indeed, the button mismatch is a problem with the browser. I have the same probelms, with the buttons not matching up, but considering you can still click them, it doesn't bother me that much. Probably just a hangover from the FF loving.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 75 17:32
Much obliged for the help! Thanks.

My screenshot was of a silo.

Wasn't too concerned about the location of the buttons (I agree: they work, and that's what matters!)

Was more concerned about the way that the top background appeared to be cut off by the grey bar. Wasn't sure if I was missing any data.

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers
Fuut

Fuut_Mahn_sig.png