Day

Time

20:42:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » question about time to get CP's
Year 10 Day 81 19:10
i recently used paypal to get myself some CP's and im wondering how long it takes before i actually get them. from what i read on the cp sheet it should be almost instantly, but i have not received them yet

Year 10 Day 81 20:44
It should be automated, yes. I recommend e-mailing Veynom directly with as much information as you can so that he can look into it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 81 21:10
thanks. where would i be able to find his e-mail so i can msg him?

Year 10 Day 81 21:31
Just add @swcombine.com after his Handle.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 86 23:45
I did one of those rewardgamer things that was supposed to give me 90k CPs, never got any, is it broken or something? I e-mailed Veynom too, but he couldn't find it.

Year 10 Day 87 11:58
Keram McDlanar
Keram McDlanar
Those offers for lot of CPs works (sometimes) when you actually spend money for them. Mostly it's just waste of time and mailbox space (yeah, that's why it was reccomended to set new mail account -for spam). You *can* get CPs for them, that don't mean you *will*. Chances are small you'll got anything, but good luck ;) If that would always work we would have namanas on CPM every few days.. <.

If You don't live for something, You will die for nothing.
Year 10 Day 87 17:36
I think he means the Reward pages, which link you to other sites such as Amazon, where you will be credited CPs for using the service, not the CPALead thing that is just messed up.

It could be that somewhere through the system, you accidentally moved out of the link from the SWC, and so when you bought whatever it was, it didn't recognise that you were coming from SWC.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 87 19:43
Veynom is the only one who can answer specific CP queries. If you already spoke to him and he can't find it, posting here will not help you.