Day

Time

12:04:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 85 5:55
Guest/Visitor

Hey,

Tried to start a new account, nearly 40 hours ago. I haven't received an e-mail for my new account.
Have I been rejected?

My desired username was Arcy Chimonde,

Year 10 Day 85 7:42
Have you looked in your junk mail/bulk mail folder - it quite often gets sent there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 85 9:06
Deleted Post
Deleted by Azarra Malchezaar. Reason: wrong user
Year 10 Day 85 10:33
Guest/Visitor

Yeh, it's not there. When I try use the lost password function, I get a "Account not Validated" response.

It's a mulit account, could that be a problem?

Year 10 Day 85 11:38
Not a problem, but if you're receiving that message it just means the multi director hasn't had a chance to approve the account yet. Approving multis just takes a bit longer since they need to be manually added as multis, so only one person normally handles that, whereas other join requests may be handled by any of 5 or so people.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 93 20:41
Guest/Visitor

I have registered also. My big brother already plays this game, then my little brother got his e-mail (approving his account) and then i registered. its been about 30-35 hours since i have registered.

does it take longer because i am the third multi-account?

I still haven't gotten my e-mail.

Year 10 Day 93 23:08
Please take a look at the appropriate sticky thread in this forum to understand how you can use the Lost Password feature to check on the status of your account, and open a new thread for your own problem rather than sidetracking someone else's.

swcforumsig