223 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:58:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 293 11:19
I was wandering where I could find the MNSF numbers of buildings.

MNSF: max number of sustainable facilities (of that type) per city

It's not my fault that that fat scumbag stole my name!
Year 6 Day 293 11:21
You can't, it's a hidden value. You're not SUPPOSED to know it. Use common sense, or even experiment a little bit to work it out for the different buildings.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 294 2:44
And I guess the FIM (facility income modifier) is secret too. Well there goes my idea to make an income calculator...

Year 6 Day 294 2:47
And I don't like the idea of experimenting with it when you have not so many credits. ;)

Year 6 Day 294 4:52
yuo, FIM and MNSF are both secret.
reason for it would be to make it more difficult for people to "abuse" the facility income system by creating multiple cities designed to make max income.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 295 3:45
Well, as far as experimentation goes, building cities for tax purposes probably isn't wise if one hasn't got a whole lot of money, in the first place. It'll ultimately cost a substantial sum to purchase the materials and construct enough to actually receive much income. /: Best thing to do is to just keep the "income for dummies" guide on the rules in mind, and try to build cities sensibly, considering crime, morale, and such.

It may not *maximize* income, but it'll certainly be a better start than just placing random facilities blindly, and doesn't require experimentation at all. (:

swcforumsig