13:10:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Handle change for damon yeutter
Year 6 Day 293 17:20
Damon Yeutter
Damon Yeutter
I am Damon Yeutter, and my father asked me to change my handle's last name from my real last name to something different for security purposes. I would like to change it to my cousin's handle's last name (Raleep) because we have decided to be noghri clan brothers. He told me I could, but if you would like to verify what i say then contact Sakar Raleep.

Old Handle: Damon Yeutter
New Handle: Damon Raleep

Thank you,

Damon Ye....Raleep...lol

I'm afraid both names in a handle have to be from your real life name for it to be eligible for a handle change.

Kids these days!
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Also such changes for security reasons would probably be better if you e-mail them to the admin (if they don't mind) instead of posting on a public forum as it kind of defeats the point as more than likely no one would have been aware otherwise.

Ral.png
Damon Yeutter
Damon Yeutter
ok, i asked my cousin, and he said to try here first, thats why, but i'll go ahead and email the admin.

Thanks.

Just my opinion, but having one's RL last name in a handle should be sufficient to warrant a change. I know there are people who don't want their real last names known for privacy reasons, and that's fair enough. Real first name isn't so bad as it's not such a strong identifying factor, but real last name is. I don't want to actually spark a discussion or debate in a help thread, but it seemed an appropriate place to mention it lest I forget.

swcforumsig