206 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:40:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 306 2:06
I accidently sold/gave away my 100 Biotech stocks to Ranofer Zedlav. I did not mean to sell them I was just testing to see what interface look like so I chose top name. I didnt know it just gave stocks away with no money being exchanged =(

Please help, lost alot of money =(

"A Jedi gains power through understanding and a Sith gains understanding through power."
Year 6 Day 306 3:04
Ask them back.

It's not my fault that that fat scumbag stole my name!
Year 6 Day 306 3:09
Yeah you could ask for them back from Ranofer, and if he chooses not to there isnt anything we can do.

taggeswcsigph8.png\"
Prince of the Huruk-Rah
Governor of Denab
Year 6 Day 306 3:39
Well thats kind of messed up there is no explaination of transaction. I really hope he is a nice guy and gives them back, guess its just my luck to have something happen like this =(

"A Jedi gains power through understanding and a Sith gains understanding through power."
Year 6 Day 308 17:28
All items aside from ships/vehicles are like that, where if you hit the Send button, the item sends (should be common sense, though).

Ships and vehicles give you a confirmation page first.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 308 17:57
Well that is what I was saying Syn, it should be some kind of confirmation button or page, thats all...