Day

Time

05:36:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 311 2:53
Shambree Shimsham
Shambree Shimsham
Im having a problem with the new nav computer just released.
Whenever i mouse over a system,it either work's,nothing show's up,or the co ord's of another system pop up instead,somewhere else.

Year 6 Day 311 3:56
What system involved? Does it happen only in one sector? Or in a 'clump' of systems?

What browser are you using?

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 6 Day 311 4:04
Oh, Never mind, I know what you're talking about. Its a limitation of flash

Let me guess, you scrolled down on the screen, and the mouse didn't keep up? Theres two solutions I can think of:

1/ When you're scrolling down the screen, keep your mouse within the navcomp [Yeah, sounds wierd, but its a wierd problem].

2/ Load up the SWF directly, and it should resize to be the browsers size [so no scrolling, which stuffs it up]. To load it up directly, click here: http://swcombine.com/navcomp/navcomp.swf

Everything will be a bit smaller on the screen, but no scrolling = no mousecoords problem

If theres still a problem, post here again please, with some more details where it stuffs up.

Edited By: Clarr Solo on Year 6 Day 311 4:06

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 6 Day 311 14:22
Lucas Cipher
Lucas Cipher
Had the same issue..basically,You can't click on system near edges of the browser window..Scrolling to position this system near center of the screen solves the problem,but it's a bit annoying.Would be nice if navcomp automatically resize to browser window (no scrolling)