Year

Day

Time

20:16:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 337 17:06
Guest/Visitor

Well i just noticed scapepods are in the fighter section, does that mean that races who can't pilot fighters can't use scapepods?

- Bladerock

Year 6 Day 337 22:29
I expect there would be an exception made for them because you don't actually pilot them, they automatically go to the nearest habitable planet.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 338 12:34
Lucas Cipher
Lucas Cipher
Is this implemented? I remember there's some escape pod hanging around Corellia, doesn't seem to be 'automatically going to nearest habitable planet'..
Uhm.. and credits to the owner who called it "The last laugh"

Year 6 Day 338 23:27
I believe the existing escape pods were the result of various red scenarios, though I could be wrong...don't *think* they were ever produced during "Production 1.0" though

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 339 2:38
nah, it's not implemented yet.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 339 5:40
Actually, the one hanging around Corellia is a relic from the Station Construction Beta, they were created for the worker NPCs when construction of a station was aborted and there was no ship around where they could've been put in ... and is still owned by CSS. Problem is, it can't move (otherwise it'd now be docked inside my station) :)
IIRC, Khan wanted to delete those things ... might want to delete it too (or fix the engines, so I can move it ;))

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 339 9:30
Tractor it?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 339 14:34
Haven't tried it yet, though I'd think Khan will want to delete it :)

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 339 22:53
what's the ID?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 340 2:14
There's an escape pod around Corellia owned by Adam Diggins. Never saw one owned by CSS there.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 341 5:49
The CSS owned is right next to the station (7,0), ID is 107769

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 343 1:57
*boom*

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 343 6:01
Awww :(
I'd found it better if you had added engines to it ;)

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 343 11:45
Cam Antilles
Cam Antilles
Yeah, Diggins bought it after an RS I think. Wanted to fill it with explosives and ram it into a random ship.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"