Time

08:24:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Email Registration Problem
Year 6 Day 345 12:23
Guest/Visitor

Hi, I registered using a school account and waited a while but heard nothing. So I went looking through the FAQs and I did the "lost password" option and was told that the information was sucessfully sent. So, according to the info I read, that means that my account was approved. But I still receieved nothing via email. I emailed the support people about a week ago and have also heard nothing.

My guess is that the school's spam blocker is blocking the emails from coming through. But I have no control over my school's spam blocker. I can't change what is filtered and what is not. Is there any way around this? Is there a way to change my email to another approved email address?

I had considered creating a new account with a work email address but I don't want it to show up that I'm trying to cheat by creating another account from the same IP.

Year 6 Day 345 13:07
Supply your Handle and another password to change it to, and if the account was approved they should be able to manually change your email and send you another password.

They can't do anything without a Handle, though.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 345 13:17
Guest/Visitor

Ok, thanks. I never got the email with the original password so I can't give that but here is the rest of the info.

Handle: Wardo Gee
email I'd like to change it to: mesick@fs.uiuc.edu

Year 6 Day 345 17:05
E-mail changed. Use Lost Password to retrieve your password.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 346 8:54
Guest/Visitor

That did it. Thanks so much! =)

Year 6 Day 346 18:16
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd have been far more reassured if he'd logged in to post that...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 347 21:37
Ha. Yeah, well I was excited once I got the email so I was just letting Syn know that it worked but I hadn't created a character yet. Thanks again for the help.

Death, next to love, is a trivial thing