Year

Day

Time

10:27:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 362 14:50
I was just wondering if the following items were featured in thw game:

1.Capital Ships (like the Tantive IV, or a ship that can carry alot of people)

2.Blasters

3.lightsabers

Year 6 Day 362 15:35
Ralic Feali
Ralic Feali
Did you ven read the rules before you posted?

Didn't think so.

Year 6 Day 362 15:36
1. Yes
2. No
3. No and you won't ever have one!

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 6 Day 362 17:56
RTFM

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 1 12:39
No Lightsabres!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i join the new sith order and theres no LIGHTSABRES!!!!!!!

Jeez!! you guys have been going 7 years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 years and you can't make a lightsabre!

Your Just Jelous Because The Voices Are Talking to me!
The Voices don\'t like you, and neither do I!
:P
Year 7 Day 1 13:38
Tenodera Aridifolia
Tenodera Aridifolia
Yeah, I know!
You'd better leave this game now!!!111111

Year 7 Day 1 13:44
How long does it take to make a lightsabre?
and why can't you?

Your Just Jelous Because The Voices Are Talking to me!
The Voices don\'t like you, and neither do I!
:P
Year 7 Day 1 14:07
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
You can't make a lightsaber because they are not really ingame yet.

And when they are added, you will need to have a reference and knowledge ingame in order to make one.

With the lack of FS people i doubt you will get your hands on one after they are implemented, so it will be hard to get the ingame reference.

Year 7 Day 1 14:49
And frankly, they're a rubbish weapon for a non-Jedi anyway!

Voom... voooomm... voom....

/me shoots the idiot waving a glow-rod.

Year 7 Day 1 15:31
Lightsabers/lightsabres (the 're' being the european version of the spelling of saber) are items, and items are not yet fully implemented. Additionally, lightsabers will need to be constructed on a separate system from some other items, so need the regular items to be fully implemented before they can be introduced.

That said, there might or might not be a full set of rules for such floating around somewhere...

And no, you won't be able to make one if you're not Force Aware. Regardless of if you're in some faction named after a group of Force users. Nor do you increase your chances of becoming Force Sensitive by being in such a group.

Further comments about people who joined such groups solely for that reason surpressed...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 7 Day 1 16:05
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
I thought that it isn't supposed to change with language because it originally was named that way, thus it isn't supposed to have a translation (It would be like translating "Honda" or "Toyota" to english.)

I really can't picture me or anyone here saying "sabre de luz!!!" or "espada de luz!!" instead of lightsaber.

Also note that a lightsaber is cool just because it is shiny. if it wasn't shiny none of you would want it.

Edited By: Tai`to Kale on Year 7 Day 1 16:10
Year 7 Day 1 16:10
I believe you'll find that in many european publications of Star Wars books, the re switch is made. It's a minor thing, really. It's like Stormtrooper armour. Are you going to argue that the 'u' should be omitted?

Year 7 Day 1 16:18
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
No, because armour is already in all dictionaries out there. Why? because it is a common name for an equaly common item.

The point is you don't translate "burrito" to donkey, or do you?

Hey look mom, i am eating a donkey!!!

nor do you translate tortilla to... pancake?

But you do translate "armadura" to armor, or "Queso" to cheese.

Somethings are translated some aren't, lightsaber is one of those things in my mind.

My mind....

my mind....

Oooooohhhhh.... yes this has just completely fallen into the opinion category with the words "my mind" . now i must go try to shoot myself before someone does it for me.

Year 7 Day 1 16:32
I hope Jatix realizes that joining the NSO doesn't make him FS and, as not being FS, doesn't allow him to even use a lightsaber once they're added to the game...

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 1 16:59
Oh, non-FS will be able to use them. To swing around and maybe take their own arm off - okay, I'm joking, there's no dismemberment - but not to deflect lasers or anything. But nothing stops them owning one. They'll probably just suck with it.