241 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:11:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » how to delete a character????
Guest/Visitor

hello i am a french new player and i speak a little english
i want to know if it is possible to delete a character and how to?
thank you for your answers
sorry for all mistakes
;-)

Hi, deleting a character isn't possible. If you want to start a new one, you'll have to die in-game, which is currently possible by either being executed by your faction or a faction with the proper privileges at your location, or by flying into a star or black hole (which will require you to pilot a ship).

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

ok and how can i delete my account???

Tenodera Aridifolia
Tenodera Aridifolia
You don't.

Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
Deleting a character in SWC is imposible. Better ask someone to kill you, otherwise you have to commit a suicide as Togan said.

Year 7 Day 10 10:27
Accounts also won't be deleted. If you don't want to play anymore, just stop logging in.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

ok but i can't log in because i don't receive my password and i can't ask somebody to kill me
thank you for your answers

Are you sure that your account actually exists? You could check that by trying to use the "lost password" feature on the front page. Either you get an "invalid email" error meaning that your account doesn't exist, or you should get a new password into your email.
If that still doesn't work, send me an email to webmaster@swcombine.com containing your signup email and your handle and I'll check it out.

mystats.php?uid=c1