Time

20:53:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Multi account mistake and apologies
Guest/Visitor

Dear Sir/Madam,

At our school, St George Catholic School For Boys, Basset, Southampton, UK, we share an ip. connection for all the computers in our school, nearing 100. However many of our boys have been complaining that our ip. address has been banned, which is true, and the reason it is banned is because you thought one person has owed all four accounts. This is not true as I have proof that three of the boys showed me their accounts and handle, which are all seperate from each other. I have seen the problem with the seperate factions, and we were going to recktify that problem. However since they were banned before they could it left them unable to do so.

They are very sorry about what has happend and I will make it my job as computer ICT moniter to see that this never happens again.

My apologies,

Craig Lickly

Guest/Visitor

Also the children are extremly interested in your website, as it has been the talk of the school for weeks. Many are now wanting to sign up, yet because of this problem they cannot.

Thank-you,

Craig

Guest/Visitor

The different handles banned are as follows: Lysander Jones, Kyle jones, Cassius Katarn and all handles trying to register after those.

Thanks

Craig

You had me up until "recktify" ;)

TenielDjo.png
Guest/Visitor

Dear Teniel Djo
When you say 'recktify' if you mean the spelling is wrong, that is how peolpe from southern Italy say it. Our school is from Southern Italy and I was only speaking in English because it is the most common language on here. If you dont believe me then I will happily type all of what I have said in Italian for you.

Sorry about the language difficulties,

Craig

Dear Craig/Lysander Jones/Cassius Katarn/Kyle Jones (same person)

Stop playing your lame, useles games and just get used to it that when you try to breake multi rules you will be banned and even if you've got a cancer nobobody will unban you.

Note: You wrote in your GE profile that you're from UK... not Italy... Second thing :

At our school, St George Catholic School For Boys, Basset, Southampton, UK, we share an ip. 

When you say 'recktify' if you mean the spelling is wrong, that is how peolpe from southern Italy say it.  

right....

Edit: forgot to close bold tad
Edit2: typo

Edited By: Yoshi Hikaru on Year 7 Day 20 9:00

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System
Guest/Visitor

Yes the school I work at is in the UK, however, I am from Southern Italy. The people who registerd with the 'Galactic Empire' are from England. OK? The whole class is from Southern Italy, as I teach at an Italian school in England.

The best bet is to talk with Syn (mult-accounts@swcombine.com) and forget what everyone is saying in here to you.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

Thank you Ranma. Thank you very much.

I'd strongly suggest Syn mail their staff to verify. Easy enough to find that information with a Google search.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Closing this since I posted my contact info on the Sim News for a reason.

swcforumsig