Year

Day

Time

23:38:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 7 Day 21 8:00
Okay I am in the process of converting a building into a wreck, and when I go to look at the progress it says that the building is 100% converted, yet the only option I have is to stop converting the building. This is a copy of the eta.

Damage: 0.00%
ETA: 0 days and 0 hours 0 Mins .

Am I doing something wrong?

Year 7 Day 21 16:00
How long has it been like that? Sometimes the ETAs do not match exactly the server finish time.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 21 16:45
Well since this post i have gotten a report that states:

Conversion could not complete for Salvager

I have talked to my faction leader, and he is waiting to talk to someone, as he doesn't see me doing anything wrong.

Year 7 Day 21 17:33
pointed BK this way.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 25 12:28
Alex Tylger
Alex Tylger
I posted this very problem in the bug report forum around the 25th or 27th of november. Haven's leader had the same problem.

alex3.png
Year 7 Day 26 14:51
Auron Shadowbane
Auron Shadowbane
just to ask: will we get a sim-news if this is fixed?

HavensigAuron.jpg
Year 7 Day 42 14:56
Does anybody know if this is working yet?

Year 7 Day 49 10:34
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
Recycling wrecks at a recycling facility still doesn´t work, I was hoping this problem would be solved with the update...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 49 12:01
I fixed a few recycling related bugs about an hour ago. Not sure if they\'re related to the ones here, but give it a go nonetheless and \'ll see what pops up on the error handler.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 49 13:49
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
Now I can start recycling (Recycling Plant 1, ID: 197320), but after that I get the error messages again...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 50 0:37
Fixed all the new recycling errors that appeared. Try again please.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 50 7:26
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
It seems to work now, but this appears above the recycling window after I start recycling:

Entity Object
(
[intEntityID] => 72494
[intEntityType] => 2
)

Material Sum: 195

I noticed that there are big differences in the numbers I´m given before and after I start recycling a wreck, time and cost rise to roughly 4x the estimated numbers (which by the way change each time I refresh the window). And I had the impression that (estimated) time and cost got higher after I raised my leadership skill (2->3)...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 51 0:52
Auron Shadowbane
Auron Shadowbane
facilities can still not be converted to wrecks. whenever we try to do so we get a faction event "Conversion could not complete for Salvager [HVN-R] Chopper (ID: 108586) and has been pause."

HavensigAuron.jpg
Year 7 Day 51 10:15
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
The event message after recycling a wreck is: "You have Completed Recycling for Recycling Plant Recycling Plant 1 (ID: 197320) but could not recycle selected entity. New Queue Size of 0". The wreck is still there...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 52 1:34
Jaggo,
1/ That debug stuff shouldn't display now.

2/ The time/cost will fluctuate because the equations have a random element in them. I've added debug for time so try again please and let me know what the time it quoted you was.

3/ I've added some debug to that part of the code now to see why it fails. Try again please.

Auron,
Did the salvager move any time during the recycling? Also what were you trying to recycle and where?

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 52 6:15
Auron Shadowbane
Auron Shadowbane
no, the salvager didn't move during recycling. when I tried myself (before combine re-launch) I had the bug with some silos on varno.

this time it wasn't myself doing the recycling but one of my members. as leader I got the stated faction event (which is the same as, when I tried myself). this time it was a personal residence on falleen (planet).

if you need further data on the facilities I can dig there locations our ;).

HavensigAuron.jpg
Year 7 Day 52 9:14
hmm oki, ask youe guy to try again. Hopefully the debug I added on Jaggo's stuff catches your error as well.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 53 8:14
Okay I am Auron guy, so here are the messages I got.

Year 7 Day 51, 15:35 You have started Conversion for Salvager [HVN-R] Chopper (ID: 108586).

Year 7 Day 52, 6:16 Conversion could not complete for Salvager [HVN-R] Chopper (ID: 108586) and has been pause.

Hopefully something turned up for you.

Year 7 Day 53 12:28
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral
before starting recycling:

Name: B-Wing Wreck
Damage: 82.45 %
Estimate:
Time: 0 days and 4 hours 30 Mins
Cost: 664 Credits
Returned Material: 11 %
--
after starting recycling:

Name: B-Wing Wreck
Damage: 82.45 %
Estimate:
Time: 0 days and 22 hours 30 Mins
Cost: 3,327 Credits
Returned Material: 7 %
--

The estimated numbers for cost and returned materials even change after I start recycling, that makes planning/calculating the recycling process a bit difficult...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 53 23:32
hmm oki, looks like I need to login as one of you guys and test it myself.

Are you going to be staying at the facility for the foreseeable future Jaggo?

Kids these days!
Page 1 2