230 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:07:37

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 29 17:46
Can someone explain to me how a deathmatch works? All I can find is where you vote for who you want to win. Please help.

Year 7 Day 30 3:06
It's really just for fun; few people pay attention to it. Basically, if you have the option selected in your OOC profile, you have a chance to be selected for the Deathmatch each time a new tournament starts. The server randomly choose people to participate, and the Deathmatch announcer starts each new round when he has time, to continue the tournament. Players vote each round, and the winner moves to the next round.

The overall tournament winner does not actually win anything, but their name is added to the winner listing. It's little more than a popularity contest. ^_^

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 30 10:51
So I won't be at any risk if I choose yes?

Year 7 Day 30 13:50
The only risk is to your ego if you lose. ;)

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 32 11:28
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
You have to admit that the name is scary. Hasn't anyone considered changing the name to something else?

Year 7 Day 34 2:12
It's just based on Celebrity Deathmatches, which, also were just for fun (unfortunately) rather than celebrities actually battling to the death.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 34 9:45
btw. when Death Match will be working once again ?

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System
Year 7 Day 35 1:44
It's functional, but the DM director has a tendency to vanish from time to time.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 35 3:42
Not better to just make death match script that would automaticly finish rounds and start new one ? It's not a lot of coding and it would improve things, because last deathmatch round was month ago or more

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System