Year

Day

Time

19:48:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 39 21:08
Guest/Visitor

I dont think i have an ISP e-mail can someone give an example of an ISP or some kind of e-mail

Year 7 Day 39 21:35
Your ISP is the people you get Internet access from. The vast majority of them give you an e-mail address. Or if you're at school, most of them do too and are accepted by the Combine.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 40 3:23
I can do better than that. You use Verizon as your ISP, and therefore what you would want is a Verizon e-mail address. (: If you are not the one who pays for your service (and therefore do not have your login/password), talk to the person who did.

Remember that you only need this e-mail address to retrieve your password initially. Afterwards, you can enter a new e-mail address in your OOC profile, and it can be a free one.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 49 14:19
Guest/Visitor

I had an email question as well. It is that my ISP is MSN and my ISP email is johnlbs@msn.com, but when attempting to join it recognizes my account as a free email. Am I confused on this matter? It\'s not a hotmail account its my msn account. Any suggestions?

Year 7 Day 50 1:07
Please sign up again and include your handle (or e-mail to syn@swcombine.com) so I can approve you manually.

swcforumsig